Background

Monday 6 November 2017

Off to Hochanda tomorrow

Good morning.
Well I am all packed and ready for tomorrow.  I’m off to sunny Peterborough for my next One Day Special featuring Sue Wilson’s amazingly cute dies.
I thought I would share one or two of the samples with you as I have created so many I don’t want you to miss them on TV.  These are more of a clean and simple style compared to the fabulous creations by Sue, but I thought it would be a good way of showing how these dies work with all crafty styles.





Hope you can tune in at 6pm and 8pm on Tuesday, followed by 9am, 1pm and 5pm on Wednesday.
Hugs
Lisa xxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa all your cards are stunning I do love the CAS style. Safe travels. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple ideas can often be the best. Love Sue creations but I like that you show things don't have to be complicated and elaborate.

    Teresa

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Lisa and it is lovely to see Sue's dies used in a different style. Will be watching
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards Lisa , I am loving the shows and really enjoy your demos.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/