Background

Saturday 6 January 2018

Feeling under the weather?

Good afternoon everyone.
Well I have another amazing One Day Special coming to your screens on Wednesday evening at 6pm.
I am super excited about this one.  So much so that as soon as I knew these dies were being released and did a little grovelling to the Creative Expressions team and asked if I could be allowed to take this one to TV.  It is utterly my style, and works with some new products I will be releasing VERY soon..... (just sayin!!!).

I have discovered that I have a huge love of circle dies, of "wavy lines" dies and Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud, particularly the blue lagoon and vanilla.  They are divine.  I will be using these on Wednesday so you will see what I mean, and I am sure you will love them too.  I also love my Pixie Powders.  Again blue lagoon and the candy pink have stolen my heart a bit and I had to be very careful that everything was not covered in blue and pink pixies lol.

Anyway, here is the card I created for the show, and will form one of my demos for sure.


Hope you like it.

Hugs.
Lisa xxx




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to them as always

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful - love it, looking forward to the show.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the circles.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, looking forward to the show! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Lisa.. I really enjoyed your shows last night and loved the Demos. Hope you post some more photos of your cards.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card suitable for all:0)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/