Background

Friday 10 November 2017

A little bit of Christmas

Hi everyone 
I am just popping in today to share with you some of my older projects.
I have finished Christmas for this year and on to Spring, Summer and Autumn 2018 now !
So I thought I would share a few of my oldies but goodies ;) 
Hope you like them and they give you just a little inspiration to get your Christmas cards and projects started.

This was using my Mr and Mrs Claus stamps from last year,  alongside the MDF
Snowglobe.  I love it.

Here are my Reindeer Pals covered with my Christmas papers from last year too!
These inspired me to scale down the reindeer for some dies.

And finally, the gnomes!
These, alongside my penguins and Mr Claus have been my utter favourites so far.
I hope you like them.
Hugs.
Lisa xxxx





5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa all your Christmas projects are stunning I love them all. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Spring and Autumn. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa I love your christmas makes there fantastic. Your colouring on the stamps are fantastic.
    Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas projects - I love the Reindeer pals!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps will be out again this year.... colouring is so therapeutic as long as I don't cock it up and have to start again!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/