Background

Thursday 1 June 2017

Day 6

Today is another busy day.
I am off to Grafton Crafts on the 3rd June so I am getting myself organised.  
I am going to be doing some colouring and stamping and inking and maybe some die cutting if I get the time !

So today's post will be a few sneaky samples of what the ladies and gents at Grafton Crafts will be seeing.
Hope you like them.





Ingredients:
Graphmaster Aquarelle Watercolour Pens
Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud
DCWV 12x12 Butterflies and Birds Paper Pad



Hugs 

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Lisa, and your colouring is fantastic as usual. Have a lovely time at Grafton Crafts
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheery cards as one would expect from you Lisa.

    Have an enjoyable day crafting today.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/