Background

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Day 5 - Blog Candy!!!!!

Good morning all.
Well I am in a fabulous mood as my new phone has arrived and I am uber excited to play.
So I have decided to offer some blog candy.  
Please comment below and share a link to my blog on social media and I will, this time next week reveal the winner!!!
We will do this by Random Generator, so it is fair.....
You will receive a goody pack worth £30, including some MDF, Stencils and more!!!!
I will even add a card or two into the Candy.


But also I am sure you would like to see a creation! 
So here you go.... one of my oldies.
But one of my faves too!!

For this I have used the amazing Graphmaster Markers.
I have used reds, greys and skin tones.  Just a touch one one little green for our cute
caterpillar though!
I have a few You Tube videos at the top of the page showing colouring with reds, which will really help with colour combinations.

Have a fabulous day.

Lisa xxx


4 comments:

  1. Really cute card Lisa and great sentiment.
    Have fun with your new toy!!
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great fun! We need some more colouring techniques in our lives.

    Have fun with your new phone!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the colouring. Enjoy the new phone
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/