Background

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Day 26

Goooooood morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I would mix it up a bit today.
We have a mixture of tropical dies and grungy stamps.  Who would have thought?

For this card, I created a background using my grungy stamps.
This floral one is called Silhouette Garden and is available HERE.
I used a couple of different coloured inks on the stamp and stamped around the page and off the edges.
I added some splats from my Tropical Grunge stamp set HERE.

I then used Sue Wilson's Message in a Bottle Die, and inked with a pastel purple inkpad.
I stamped the number 18 on the front using my fabulous Frame It! stamp set
available HERE

I finished off with some bakers twine and a button to add to the bottle and the mounted with foam pads to give dimension.
At the top you can see some Cosmic Shimmer PVA pearl glue to give the appearance of exploding Champagne!
Have a fabulous day.
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Lisa xxx


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa, love the exploding champagne!!
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/