Background

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Spritzy Backgrounds

So, a few days ago I posted some fab pictures of backgrounds I created.
I used Pixie Powders, Ink Misters and water.
Just thought I would share with you what I did with the excess ink that was left on my mat.

This is showing literally my mopping up of the craft sheet.  I took a piece of watercolour card and as I said, I mopped up all the remaining ink from my craft mat and left to dry.
This created a perfect piece of card to die cut.
Do you want to see what I created? 

You see.  All you need to do is a little die cutting.  Add a little sentiment and voila!  A fabulous card.
The stamp is from a set by Creative Expression as shown below.  A very vintage stamp to create a thoroughly modern card.

Hope you like it.
Hugs.
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project, who would believe it was made from left-overs!! Love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card it is just so effective. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, beautiful card , I must start mopping up my craft mat. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Lisa, simple but very effective. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lisa , you would never guessed it was created from the waste.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/