Background

Monday 23 October 2017

Something Messy

Hi everyone
Sorry (as usual), for being a terrible blogger!
I am beginning to get myself organised and start posting on a regular basis.
Today I wanted to share with you some of the backgrounds I have been working on for my upcoming shows in November.

These backgrounds have all been done with Cosmic Shimmer Misters, Distress Oxides, Pixie Powders and water.
These have been created by sprinkling Pixie Powders onto watercolour card and then misting with water.  The powders explode with colour and mica.  Beautiful.  

This is a sneak peak of a show I have coming up in November!
Here Distress Oxides have been used on a craft mat and spritzed with water.
I then used a piece of watercolour card to "mop up" all the water and ink.  Heat set and voila.

These are stunning.  They are Cosmic Shimmer misters with Mica.
Literally spritz a mixture of colours onto watercolour card.  Once dry they look amazing.
Again, these are a bit of a sneaky peak of an upcoming show ;) 

Hope you like them.
Hugs
Lisa xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lisa.. Loving the effects you have created from the powders. I am little hooked on them as well .
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    I really love all the products and all your ideas. It's great to see you back blogging.

    I don't do Facebook so seeing ideas etc. on here will be great.

    Looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa they are stunning. I can't wait for your shows to come up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow those powders are brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/