Background

Monday 30 October 2017

Something Cute

Morning all.

I have been working hard on samples for a "Baby" show I will be doing on the 7th November.
This is with the brand new release from Sue Wilson.  I am so lucky to have the opportunity to play with her amazing dies.  

This show is perfect for me, as I can show off my clean and simple style using some wonderful products.

Below you can see a sneaky peak.  Now you would normally expect to see lots of layers with Sue's dies but my style is so different from that.  I wanted to share my own unique way of using them so you can appreciate how versatile they really are. 

I am thrilled with these 2 samples.



Make sure you tune in on the 7th and 8th November to see how these were created.
Hugs.
Lisa xxx




6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa your cards are stunning I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards look fab Lisa. Will be tuning in
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa , your cards look fab and I always like you style. Looking forward to watching your shows.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, look forward to seeing how you made them, love the backgrounds. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/