Background

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Day 25

Danny's Stamps.....
My other half, Danny, whom most of you will know by now, created his own collection of stamps for Creative Expressions.  They loved them so much they were turned into grey mounted rubber stamp sets.
You can find them HERE.
They are utterly stunning..... and an absolute dream to work with.
This was created using the Watch the Birdie stamp set.
I used one of the Creative Expressions MDF Media Boards (available here).
I covered it with DCWV papers which I adore.
I inked around the edges using my vintage photo Distress Oxide Inkpads.
I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine and again, inked the edges.
I stamped the bird from the Watch the Birdie stamp set and cut out roughly.
I grabbed a few of my favourite Sue Wilson dies to create a floral border and 
glued my bird to one of the flowers.
This makes a great mantlepiece pleaser in my opinion!!!!
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Lisa xxxx

2 comments:

Please head over to the link below for our brand new blog: https://lisahortoncraft.blogspot.com/